What to expect at CLC
At Contagious Life Church, you will be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. When you arrive at Contagious Life Church all of our services will start on time, the Worship experience is engaging, life-changing, and impactful. The teaching and preaching are always Life-Giving, Relevant, and Refreshing!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
● To experience the best 90 minutes of your week.
● Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
● Family-oriented atmosphere.
● High-energy worship music.
● Fun teaching for your kids.
* Casual Dress
*Free donuts for the first-time guest (Sundays Only)
When you arrive, stop by the welcome desk to register your kids and provide us with any special needs your family may have. Our hospitality team will be happy to assist you.
Find your personal next step including:
● A place to belong. CLC Tribes are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
● A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills you can
use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at CLC and connect
with one of our Leaders to get started.
● A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted
follower of Christ. As an individual or family, you can find tools for
growth here in our Life University and CLC Tribes.
Your family will enjoy:
● A place just for kids. On Sundays & Wednesday’s Contagious Kids, and our Illuminate Teens meet to learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
● A smooth transition. Life University and CLC Tribes provide a smooth transition for the entire family by connecting you with like-minded people, helping you grow and develop, providing Life-sources, and giving you the opportunity to ask questions about your spiritual walk with Christ.
● A night just for teens. Illuminate meets every 3rd Friday of the month for student’s 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.